We will apply care, skill and technical expertise, knowledge and experience. We will use our own intellectual property.
• You must be available. This may be in various forms including phone calls, meetings, emails, and for site visits.
• You need to supply information. You agree to use best endeavours to provide the necessary information to complete our work.
• You must not obstruct the performance of our consultant/auditor in meeting the requirements of our work.
• You and your workers will co-operate with us and not delay our work unnecessarily or without notice.
• You will allow access to an accreditation body’s team, upon request, to witness how we perform our work.
Any information provided by us is based on the best efforts, experience and knowledge of our consultants/auditors.
The deliverables and advice provided by us is not a legal opinion. We don’t employ lawyers and will not provide a legal opinion or anything that should be considered as a legal opinion.
You must not use our certification mark or an accreditation symbol in a way that could be misinterpreted as endorsing a product (i.e. inferring product certification), laboratory tests, calibration or inspection reports, or in any other waythat suggests a government authorisation or endorsement. Accreditation symbols shall also not be used in the absence of our logo and yours, or in any other misleading or ambiguous way.
You agree to amend or withdraw advertising or marketing material as required if your certification scope is reduced or your certificate withdrawn or suspended.
You agree not to use your certification in such a manner that would bring Compass Assurance Services and/or the certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
You agree to comply with certification requirements including changes to certification requirements and to allow Compass Assurance Services access to verify your compliance.
All project outputs will remain confidential and only be disclosed to authorised parties with your approval, except where accreditation obligations require information to be shared with JAS-ANZ, or made publically available as required by law.
We expect you to afford us the same sensitivity particularly with respect to project methodology and other trade secrets. This does not extend to telling anyone how much you enjoyed working with us.
Any changes to an agreed scope of work may result in a change to the resources which need to be deployed.
Intellectual property cannot be resold, traded or passed on by you to any other party without our written permission.
The agreement extends to all sites and subsidiaries included within the scope of certification and all sites and subsidiaries that apply for certification.
Compass Assurance Services may conduct an additional audit at the client’s expense or take any other action it deems necessary in such a case including suspension or cancellation of a certificate.
• the client’s certified management system has persistently or seriously failed to meet certification requirements
• the client does not allow surveillance or recertification audits to be conducted at the required frequencies
• the client commits a serious breach of the Compass certification guidelines that is not remedied in a timely manner
• the client has voluntarily requested a suspension.
Failure to correct the cause of suspension within 6 months shall result in Compass withdrawing or reducing the scope of the client’s certification or taking any further action it deems necessary.
We will not be liable for consequential losses.
If we are not able to limit our liability to the fees payable within the proposal / agreement our liability to you will be limited to re-supply of services.
You will release us, our employees, agents, sub-consultants and servants, from all liability to you one year after the cessation of any certification made by Compass Assurance Services.
You will indemnify us from any claim by or liability to a third party associated with the delivery of this work including the costs of defending or settling such a claim.
Contact us and speak to one of our helpful team about your certification needs. We can offer certification to smaller, niche standards and to other non-accredited (non ISO) standards as well.
Request a Quote
Request an obligation free quote today, tailored specifically to your business’ certification needs and industry.
Free Self-Assessment Checklists
Sign up to our mailing list to download your
Free Self-Assessment Checklists.