Lead Auditor Training Course
What is the Lead Auditor Course?
Compass Assurance Training offers an internationally recognised certified Lead Auditor Course through our partner PECB.
PECB is a global certification body for persons, management systems and products. The Lead Auditor training outlines how to lead and conduct both internal and external audits. Compass Assurance Training offer Lead Auditor courses in the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 45001 Safety Management Systems
The course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a management system based on the required system and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognised audit principles, procedures and techniques.
What will I take away from this course?
The Lead Auditor course will cover the following Learning Outcomes;
- An understanding of the relevant standard
- An understanding of the principles of internal auditing
- Plan and conduct an unbiased Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011 for both internal and external purposes
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding findings
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and team leaders
Study Outcomes & Cost
|5 Day Lead Auditor course||4 days of classroom-based learning with the option to sit the PECB exam on the 5th day |
Costs include your first 12 months registration with PECB.
On-Premises: Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
|Self-paced Lead Auditor Course||This course is self-paced over three months. You have access to a CAT tutor during this time and still, have the option to sit the PECB exam on a nominated date.||$1875 (ex-GST)|
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.