PECB ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course
What is the PECB ISO 27001 lead auditor course?
This intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to conduct an audit efficiently.
The PECB ISO 27001 lead auditor course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO 27001 certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire necessary expertise for managing an ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001
Study Outcomes & Cost
As a PECB Partner Compass can offer PECB ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certification. Participants will have the option to sit the PECB Lead Auditor exam on the 5th day after the course. This will include your first 12 months registration with PECB at no additional cost.
Delivery Options & Cost
Classroom: Compass Assurance Training regularly hold classroom training courses across the country. See our training calendar for the next classroom training dates near you.
On-Premises: Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.