ISO 27001 Foundation & Lead Auditor Courses
PECB Certified: ISO 27001 Info Security Management
What is the PECB ISO 27001 lead auditor course?
This intensive course enables the participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participants will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
The PECB ISO 27001 lead auditor course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO/IEC 27001 internal audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire expertise of performing an ISO 27001 certification audit, following the ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire necessary expertise for managing an ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO/IEC 27001
What is a PECB course?
PECB offers personal certification recognising the technical competence of those that undertake its courses and complete the required assessment. All PECB certifications are globally recognised and offer credibility to an individual’s skills.
These courses are ideal for participants seeking to build a career in the auditing and compliance fields.
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.
Study Outcomes & Cost
PECB ISO 27001 Foundation & Lead Auditor Certification
Compass Assurance Training regularly hold classroom training courses across the country. See our training calendar for the next classroom training dates near you.
Course includes your first 12 months registration with PECB at no additional cost.
4 days of classroom-based learning with the option to sit the PECB exam on the 5th day.
Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
BACK TO COURSES
PECB offer personal certifications recognising the technical competence of those that undertake their courses and complete the required assessment. All PECB certifications are globally recognised and offer credibility to an individual’s skills. Compass Assurance Training offers the following PECB Courses:
- ISO 9001 Foundation & Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
- Certified 31000 Risk Manager…and more!
Want to speak to someone?
Contact us and speak to one of our helpful team about your ISO certification needs. We can offer certification to smaller, niche standards and to other non-accredited (non ISO) standards as well.
Request a Quote
Request an obligation free quote today, tailored specifically to your business’ certification needs and industry.