PECB ISO 28000 Lead Auditor course
What is the PECB ISO 28000 lead auditor course?
The PECB ISO 28000 Lead Auditor training enables participants to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to perform a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS). During this training course, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Students will develop the required auditing skills by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
The PECB ISO 28000 lead auditor course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the operations of a Supply Chain Security Management System based on ISO 28000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to; plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 28000 in the context of an SCSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to; plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
Study Outcomes and Cost
Lead Auditor Course: $2575 (ex-GST)
As a PECB Partner Compass can offer PECB ISO 28001 Lead Auditor Certification. Participants will have the option to sit the PECB Lead Auditor exam on the 5th day after the course. This will include your first 12 months registration with PECB at no additional cost.
Classroom: Compass Assurance Training regularly hold classroom training courses across the country. See our training calendar for the next classroom training dates near you.
On-Premises: Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.
What is a PECB course?
PECB offers personal certification recognising the technical competence of those that undertake its courses and complete the required assessment. All PECB certifications are globally recognised and offer credibility to an individual’s skills.
These courses are ideal for participants seeking to build a career in the auditing and compliance fields.
A PECB ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Certificate is issued provided the PECB examination is successfully completed (allow up to 8 weeks for issue and receipt) and a Statement of Attainment is issued for all applicable units of competency on successful completion of any required post-course practical component.
The PECB examination is an optional component of the training course. If a participant does not wish to be certified by PECB but still wishes to benefit from the course content this is arranged upon individual enrollment.