PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course
What is the PECB ISO 9001 lead auditor course?
Quality Management System Standard ISO 9001 aims at customer satisfaction through the application of a systematic process approach through the utilization of the PDCA model. Students will be able to understand & interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 and recognize the value of effective Quality Management systems
The PECB ISO 9001 lead auditor course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain its principles.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001 and ISO 19011.
- Plan and conduct an unbiased Quality Management System audits in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity report.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and team leaders (team leaders shall lead the audit).
- Undertake audit follow -up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action taken by process owners
Study Outcomes & Cost
Lead Auditor Course: $2575 (ex-GST)
As a PECB Partner Compass can offer PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification. Participants will have the option to sit the PECB Lead Auditor exam on the 5th day after the course. This will include your first 12 months registration with PECB at no additional cost.
Classroom: Compass Assurance Training regularly hold classroom training courses across the country. See our training calendar for the next classroom training dates near you.
On-Premises: Have four or more people at your workplace that need to take a course? We can come to your premises and deliver the training course in-house. Contact Us for a customised training package.
Who can take these courses?
Entry Requirements? There aren’t any. You are not required to have any prior knowledge of auditing or management system implementation in order to take the Lead Auditor course.
This course is particularly relevant for participants seeking to;
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead management system certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the audit process
- Individuals responsible for the quality, safety or environmental systems in an organization
- Expert advisors for each relevant standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for external auditing functions.
What is a PECB course?
PECB offers personal certification recognising the technical competence of those that undertake its courses and complete the required assessment. All PECB certifications are globally recognised and offer credibility to an individual’s skills.
These courses are ideal for participants seeking to build a career in the auditing and compliance fields.
A PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certificate is issued provided the PECB examination is successfully completed (allow up to 8 weeks for issue and receipt) and a Statement of Attainment is issued for all applicable units of competency on successful completion of any required post-course practical component.
The PECB examination is an optional component of the training course. If a participant does not wish to be certified by PECB but still wishes to benefit from the course content this is arranged upon individual enrollment.